Tuesday, August 12, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

Here is a perfect day of events in the life of Griffin shown through pictures. It wouldn't be the same if we tried to tell you about them without showing his ridiculously happy face while pouring out Maci's water, splashing in the toilet (both of which are not pictured because I am usually running frantically to find something to clean it up), or talking on the phone. His interests, that include emptying out the garbage can, unplugging the computer, and unloading the cup drawer, are simple in nature and show that this boy can entertain himself anytime, anywhere.



Life's best according to Griffin A:


Drinking...Here I am kicking back, enjoying life, and partaking in my very own little "happy hour"


Driving....I am already counting down to 16
Climbing...no matter how high I am up for the challenge!

Chatting...can you imagine my cell phone bill in a few years?

Packing...here I am all ready to go Mom & Dad

Eating...gotta love solid food, it flies through the air with such grace!

Taking a cat nap...(or should I say dog!?!?)...there's nothing like snuggling with my best friend after a long hard day of play!

Lucky for him, Griffin is #1 on our list of "favorite things" so we follow him around as the good, the bad, and the crazy occur and keep our cameras handy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nooooo! stop growing griff! he is a big boy! and i'm missing it all!

okay. that's it. i'm hopping on the first plane to chicago.

;)

missy said...

great, great pictures! such a darling boy. it's fun to get little glimpses of life with griff!

Kate said...

Ok that last pic of Griff taking a puppy nap is the cutest thing i've seen all day!!!!! love you ab!